Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wisdom Meets Passion by Dan Miller

Open the book and turn the page to a possible new life. Wisdom Meets Passion is a self help book that, through stories and anecdotes, will give you the courage to make true life changes. Are you stuck in the rut of a daily grind? Have you lost the passion that you once had? Then, this book will help give it back (or at least give you a boost in the direction of where you lost it). From the author of 48 Days, Wisdom Meets Passion gives factual examples to guide your next steps. Wisdom tells you to stay where you are and make money while Passion says that you should follow your dreams (and the dollars will come with your dream). Whether you believe it or not, when you love your job, it is easy to go to work for it isn't work at all. Wisdom Meets Passion is a reminder that we should do what we love and love what we do. As I read this book, I begin working on my original dream of owning a busines. Will I succeed? I won't if I don't allow the passion to take over my thinking. Wisdome Meets Passion, a great book for someone looking for their lost passion.

No comments: