Thursday, February 21, 2013

Come to the Table by Netta Jackson

A second book in the Souled Out Sisters series, "Come to the Table" is a sweet read with endearing characters. Neta Jackson has woven pure thoughts and words into a story that keeps the reader entertained and enthralled from page one. As one who read book one, I was excited to learn that because of Ms. Jackson's detailed plot, I had predicted many of the outcomes. As the characters are maturing in this novel, I am already hopeful that my new predictions will come true in book three. What I like most about "Come to the Table" is the talking points. As I was reading about the characters and each one's conflicts and choices, I was able to share with my teenaged daughter. This created evenings of good conversations and discussions. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a "good read with great characters".

No comments: